Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy!
This is one of my favourite series of books, if you are struggling with certain concepts of pathophysiology this is the book for you. It builds a strong foundation of knowledge which you can really work with out. I not only recommend this book for students but for educators as well. It has great analogies and it gives you that edge to bring this analogies to the class room. It has both a kindle version and a Paper back version so take your pick!
- The concepts are very easily drawn out, not only in visual form but in writing as well.
- Great for educators
- This book has a whole series to build of off
- Comes in Kindle version (not weighing you down at school)
- Not an in-depth reference
- Would need to supplement this book with a more in-depth text book for advanced classes
Check it out here on amazon!